Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tutorial Assignment #5 - Curate

For this module, I had to curate information using Twitter searches and hash tags instead of using Google. I find that the process of searching for Internet privacy/security and Cloud Computing was quite difficult. It was harder to find relevant information, but once I did, it got easier. The information that I got from using Twitter is more complex than the first page on Google search. For example, the first link that appeared on Google search for Cloud Computing was Wikipedia. We all know that Wikipedia isn't a reliable source because anyone has access to it. 



I believe that with having the skills to curate information using Twitter search and hash tags will overall be better than Google search because the information that Twitter provides is more in-depth and reliable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment